Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Don't Have A Headache Right This Minute

8:38pm  72 ounces of water and 3 teas.  That's it.  I'm not drinking the other 8 ounces of water today, liver be damned.  I'm going to bed soon and I know I'll be up all night to pee.  And I'm still f*g hungry.  Hope I can get to sleep tonight.  Maybe I won't be so grumpy tomorrow.  I hope not, otherwise it's going to be really tough to get through my appointments! 

6:30pm  May as well just pour the water directly into the toilet.  Seems more efficient.  Also, I'm f*g hungry.  Distorting reality kind of hungry.

UPDATE
5:44pm.  Up to 50-something ounces of water today.  If I keep having to pee every 20-30 minutes I'm going to do something terrible.

UPDATE
1:36pm  Seriously miserable.  Went to the store, needed shampoo and the ingredients for the soup for tomorrow.  Wanted to run down people with lattes with my cart.  Bought the currently prohibited food items.  Came home.  Partner watching Gran Torino.  Feel this movie may horribly depress me.  So far, living up to expectations.  Headache is back.  Admittedly, not as bad as yesterday, but volume on tv is helping it along.  Too tired and cranky to make juice.  I hate tomorrow already.

ORIGINAL POST
11:00AM  This morning I woke up at 6 and willed myself to go back to sleep.  No way was I going to get up early just to face more hours feeling hungry and headachey like I did yesterday.  Finally woke up around 945.  I clocked about 11 hours of sleep last night.  That's ridiculous, but can't be terrible.  I'm drinking my first juice of the day...pineapple, orange, carrot and kale.  Just right this minute I don't feel as hungry as I did last night and my head is not throbbing.  I can feel that headache back in there but it's not like yesterday.  Um, I don't exactly feel motivated to do anything which is probably why I'm just sitting here doing this and waiting for my hair to dry, but I'll just focus on the basics.  And get through today.  Tomorrow I have a few jobs, at least enough to keep me busy and away from home in the morning and for a couple hours in the afternoon...and who knows, sometimes I pick up a few last minute gigs.  Either way...I think we agreed we would break the fast tomorrow night, so I'm going to make the same raw soup I made last time and then try to keep it raw Tuesday.  

The coffee craving has already subsided.  I still want some but I'm not obsessing about it like I was yesterday!  Not yet, anyway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment