Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 3: Afternoon: Still hungry, but no headache!

1537:  As the day has gone on I've been hungrier and hungrier.  My partner called from work to say he was going to stop at home for a few minutes and could I please make a juice for him?  He said he's having a hard time.  He had a more difficult time with hunger than I did on the two raw days.  He had to buy nuts to get through work on Thursday and Friday.  His job is extremely physically demanding and he needs to do what's right for him.

I just realized that a few hours had gone by with no juice so I'm having some now.  This is the first questionable-tasting juice I've had in the month that we've been juicing.  It's a recipe from Superzumos and is made from lettuce, cabbage, carrot, apple, and broccoli.  I think it's the cabbage that's putting me off.  Whatever it is, it's got a most unusual flavor...but I'll drink it.

Energywise, I feel fine.  I've been sporadically cleaning and making some headway around the house, but also taking some time to follow the blogs I was following on my old blog here in this one, and do some reading and exploring.  The sun finally came back out and everything looks better!

No comments:

Post a Comment